Adirondack Fall Foliage Spectacular
Reserve Early for this Popular Tour! Available Mid- Week and Weekends September 1 – October 26, 2014
Enjoy the brilliant Fall Foliage in the foothills of the Adirondacks directly on beautiful Lake George. Enjoy the cool crisp weather and exciting attractions that the area has to offer.
Two Nights / Three Days
- Two Night Accommodations.
- Red Carpet Welcome, Express Baggage Service.
- On Board Greeting, Pre-Key Envelopes with detailed itineraries.
- Welcome Wine, Apple Cider and Cheese Reception on our NEW 3000Sq. Ft. Lakefront, Rooftop Terrace.
- Two Full American Breakfast Buffets in our Club Hamilton Restaurant.
- Enjoy a Delicious Traditional Fall Harvest Dinner with Champagne Toast in our Club Hamilton Restaurant.
- One Dinner Theatre at The Surfside Featuring: Laura Roth starring in “Jukebox Divas”.
- One Hour Captain’s Narrated Cruises on the Queen of American Lakes.
- Choice of:
Railroads On Parade, Adirondack Museum, Fort Ticonderoga or Fort William Henry.
- Visit Prospect Mountain 100 mile view of beautiful Lake George and its surrounding Mountains.
- Choice of:
Lake Placid Olympic Village with Lunch Option or Historic Saratoga Springs with Casino.
Gifts for all tour guests upon departure. All Tour Escorts will receive a Complimentary Lakeview Room. ( Mid- Week Only)
All Package prices include all Taxes and Gratuities
Jody Woodin CTP, CHA, Director of Sales
(518) 668- 2442