Adirondacks / Burlington Vermont
Available Mid- Week / Weekends May, September and October Explore the foothills of The Adirondacks and The Green Mountains of Vermont
Four Nights / Five Days
- Four Nights Accommodations.
- Red Carpet Welcome, Express Baggage Service.
- On Board Greeting, Pre-Key Envelopes with detailed itineraries.
- Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception on our NEW 3,000 Square Foot Roof Top Terrace overlooking beautiful Lake George.
- One Dinner Theater in our Club Hamilton Featuring Laura Roth starring in “ FEELIN’ GROOVEY”.
- Three delicious Dinners in our Club Hamilton plus One Dinner at a fine Local Restaurant.
- Three Full American Breakfast Buffets in our Club Hamilton Restaurant.
- Day Trip to Burlington Vermont:Visit the Shelburne Museum- American Folk Art Museum- Featuring the original Grandma Moses Exhibition. Two hour Luncheon Cruise aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen as you sail on the pristine waters of Lake Champlain.
- Two hour Guided tour of Lake Placid Olympic Village.
- Visit the Adirondack Museum known as the “Smithsonian of the Adirondacks”.
- Two Hour Guided Tour of Renowned Historic Saratoga Springs and Gambling at the Casino.
- Visit Sutton’s Marketplace, the most unique marketplace in the area.
- Gifts for all guests upon departure. All Tour Escort will receive a Complimentary Lakeview Room.
All Package prices include all Taxes and Gratuities
Jody Woodin CTP, CHA, Director of Sales
(518) 668- 2442